About Me

Dean, texas, United States
Im me i dont really know how to describe myself im just a person u have to get to know but i can give a few details.Im loud outgoing and loves to be center of attention. I just turned 18 on march 27 and on March 25, 2007 i recieved the Holy Ghost and got baptized which was the most amazing thing and feeling that has ever happened to me. Its really hard to explain the feeling its just one of those things u have to find out on your own but other than that thats about it.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

ive realized it took everyone one but i did

you know ive never really explained what happened last sunday which is bad cause its alittle more important than anything else i had to say it just was when i made this blog i wasnt in a very good mood but N*E*WAZ recieving the holy ghost and getting baptized was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me i cant really explain it the feeling was incredible and i thought it was going to happen after HYC (which i cant wait)but thats okay u know everything i type is ususally how ifell at the moment but yall im tryin and im not gonna give up i really do thank amy for talkin to me friday night it helped and thn when i got home i went down to my neihbor (i dont really know how to spell that) Amy and i talked to her thats weird i talked to to amys in the same day LOL and it helped alot it made me realize a bunch of things she told me that she can see abig difference in me and to keepgoin and dont givedont listen to everyone has to say about what you doin and she told everything i do i never complete cause of what everyone says well this time i really took everything to heart im not gonna give especially for jessica cause she s done alot of work to get me to where i am now amy also helpd me realize that to.she lso told me to slow down im goin to fast and for some reason i always rush things and i dont mean to maybe thats whats happening here is that im rushin everything i wont take my time but no matter how hard i has been this week im still believein cause its only been a week so shouldnt have the right to give up anyways what i thnik the first week will be the hardest because by the middle of the week u just realized it finally hits u i have this feelin somthin bad and then somthin incredible is goin to happen but im gonna try to have smile on my face this time :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Leslie, i cant tell you how happy i am for you, really! This new life that God gave is the greatest way to live. Keep being strong, dont give up, press for the mark of the high calling, God will you use you to win many others from school, Ummmm.....ya ill be calling you in a lil bit talk to you later, I love you!!!!!

Friggy said...

I love you.... not only do I love you.... but I love your new site too. Ain't that just grand?