About Me

Dean, texas, United States
Im me i dont really know how to describe myself im just a person u have to get to know but i can give a few details.Im loud outgoing and loves to be center of attention. I just turned 18 on march 27 and on March 25, 2007 i recieved the Holy Ghost and got baptized which was the most amazing thing and feeling that has ever happened to me. Its really hard to explain the feeling its just one of those things u have to find out on your own but other than that thats about it.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Emotions

emotion emotion runnin thru me
why do they exist just more things not to understand
why do i fell like this
never have i ever felt like this before and nobody knows but me
I dont understand
emotion emotion runnin tru me
can this be real
why is this happin to me
the person i want to see it doesnt
they look right thru me without a clue
emotion emotion runnin thru me
I guess this is the whole part of bein a teenager
this part is so hard to understand
i wish they could just see

2 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Hang in there Leslie! God has done great things and others are seeing it even if they act like they don't. Love you!

AimiBelle said...

Hey Les!!!! You're doing the right thing, you just have to remember that even though you can't see the steps right in front of your face, or where they're going, God does. He's ordering them for you. Just keep on praying and praising. At Possum Kingdom the preacher said it. If you wanna win, keep your hands up, and your knees bent! That's how the battles are won!!! Love you lots and lots!!!!